Adopted a free dog tonight

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
artandsoul
Reactions:

Went and picked up this skinny as hell pup tonight from a woman near me, u can count the rib bones hes real dam skinny. Saw him free on fb and the people didnt know much about dogs at all for sure. said he showed up at there house month ago skin and bones and she felt bad and feed him and took him in for few weeks. Hes def a brindle pit maybe some mixed in him who knows and about year or so old. Hes a pretty dog and already pretty dam smart im sure after a month hell be fattened up some, flea free and happy. Ive never had a pitbull but had plenty of other dogs dobermans, huskys, and shepherds over the years. Only 1st night but already settling in pretty good listens well and looks like he will be easy to train. hes really already a pretty good dog just needs a vet check and about 25lbs put on him and he will be great dog. After he runs off the squirrels and cats in the garden he will be gold lmao. keeping his big butt out the garden well theres another struggle lol im sure he will be 80lbs must be 45lbs now and hes crazy skinny.
334935755_1941078679561125_3978322843198567285_n.jpg
335069320_561326045967382_8431522683713040583_n.jpg
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
slowhand84
Reactions:

artandsoul wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:26 pm Went and picked up this skinny as hell pup tonight from a woman near me, u can count the rib bones hes real dam skinny. Saw him free on fb and the people didnt know much about dogs at all for sure. said he showed up at there house month ago skin and bones and she felt bad and feed him and took him in for few weeks. Hes def a brindle pit maybe some mixed in him who knows and about year or so old. Hes a pretty dog and already pretty dam smart im sure after a month hell be fattened up some, flea free and happy. Ive never had a pitbull but had plenty of other dogs dobermans, huskys, and shepherds over the years. Only 1st night but already settling in pretty good listens well and looks like he will be easy to train. hes really already a pretty good dog just needs a vet check and about 25lbs put on him and he will be great dog. After he runs off the squirrels and cats in the garden he will be gold lmao. keeping his big butt out the garden well theres another struggle lol im sure he will be 80lbs must be 45lbs now and hes crazy skinny.

334935755_1941078679561125_3978322843198567285_n.jpg

335069320_561326045967382_8431522683713040583_n.jpg
What a cute pup! Thanks for taking him in and giving him what I'm sure will be a good and loving home.
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

Cute pup! Congratulations.
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

"Buddy" APPROVES!

He's a Brindle Boxer / Whippet mix we got from the local SPCA 3 years ago as a puppy.

Busted him "Eyeing" a New Years Ham in the kitchen..."States Evidence" provided.

REAL Momma' Boy this one. :)
Attachments
Handsome Boy.jpg
Resized_0923191806a.jpeg.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

Congrats on the new addition to your family!
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
artandsoul
Reactions:

LightWingStudios wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:28 pm "Buddy" APPROVES!

He's a Brindle Boxer / Whippet mix we got from the local SPCA 3 years ago as a puppy.

Busted him "Eyeing" a New Years Ham in the kitchen..."States Evidence" provided.

Dog with a bow tie hes 1 formal dressed pup! my old aus shep dog was named buddy too he was good boy was 15 when he passed as heartbreaking as loosing a real family member in the end.
pretty sure this dog is a pit boxer mix after looking at tons of pics online. Hes doin good happy and learning real fast.
As long as im workin in yard hes right beside me and thats where i want him so hes loyal and a killer when needed. He looks mean as hell from the road lol thats what i need since people stealing at a all time high anymore in the world.
He finally barked at me of all people when i scared him by accident last night. Since he hasnt barked since i got him was worried he wouldnt from being abused or neglected for sure but nice deep kujo bark . hes a keeper plays nice and sounds mean when wanted like a guitar lol.
he dont look big in pics but 36" long and 28" tall at head when standing with a big ole bo head
11111.jpg
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
Inforobinhood
Reactions:

LightWingStudios wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:28 pm "Buddy" APPROVES!

Buddy looks like Luby's brother! We're from Texas and she was a free adoption also! Here in Laredo they have an adoption event where they give the dogs with the longest tenure up for adoption for free with all their shots. OP welcome to the brindle club! Also bravo for having rottweilers! I've had one as well 🐕!
Attachments
Screenshot_20230316-015123.png
Partscaster
Reactions:

You're a good guy for it.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."