Here Come The Mummies

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

We are going to see Here Come The Mummies tonight at Clearwater Theater. Great venue and the best show on earth except maybe the Tonebenders back in the day. LOL

If you have never seen the Mummies I highly recommend them. They tour all over the country and usually play the smaller venues.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

I would love to see them, have a great time. I remember them as guests on the Bob and Tom show many times over the years and they know how to have a good time. They also seem to be exceptionally tight and talented to boot.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

The show was awesome. There is just nothing else like it on the planet. We had a blast!
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
thepezident
Reactions:
Gearlist: I got stuff

They play around here (Bethlehem, PA) about 2x a year.
Never seent them.

I'll keep your enthusiasm for them in mind.

Along the same vein.......smaller act but really good.....Have you ever seen/heard of The Red Elvises? https://redelvises.com/

BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

That looks like fun!
OMB
Reactions:

They sound tight for sure.
Central Floriduh Ain't it Grand!
Partscaster
Reactions:

Vid sounds great.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Wow...at first I thought it was a British group of soccer moms ...they are pretty good live
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Tight as fark. Love 'em.
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
tonebender
Reactions:

I have heard of the Red Elvises but I have never seen them.