Jae Shin "MOFO Pitch"...

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

from 2015 in San Francisco. Video doesn't even have one response. Helluva marketing machine there Sparky!

At 8:45 he gets into his "Bizniz Plan". Then gets sandbagged in the Q&A on how is MOFO any different, better or plans to complete with FB.

You can't make this stuff up. ROFLMAO!

U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
fullonshred
Reactions:

It MUST be so advanced that only he can understand how great it is.''

I would feel kind of bad for him if he hadn't just destroyed over 10 years of our collective history.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Looks like it may very well be DEAD out of the gate!

How do you ask people to "Join" via a huge banner from one site, then direct them to sign up for MOFO and when the "Signee" tries to go to the "New" site, they find its not available and THEN you tell the "Signee" to email MOFO asking when it WILL be available?

You just can't make this stuff up!

ROFLMAO!
Attachments
MOFO-Dwon.png
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

mickey
Reactions:

Unbelievable!
Gandalf the Intonationer
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

I also wonder why they think people need to even bother with their app at all when they can access the site by a Browser that comes PREINSTALLED with virtually any OS and/or hardware device?

MOFO DUDES!

"The Wheel" is already in the hands of The Visitor and there is NO COMPELLING REASON to buy into installing your app.

Of course if they do install it you could very well be scanning and collecting any and all data/information they have on that device right?

honyock
Reactions:

probably thought we were a captive audience who would just roll over to their terrible site in order to keep our shared history.
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
fullonshred
Reactions:

honyock wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:59 pm probably thought we were a captive audience who would just roll over to their terrible site in order to keep our shared history.
I absolutely did not want to lose our shared history. So I joined with a toss away email address and an altered version of my name. I was grudgingly willing to move if it was do-able.

I spent about 5 minutes there and understood that if that was where AGF was going my time as an AGF Member was over. Period. For me momo was a NOGO.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
PsychoCid
Reactions:

He wants to archive and easily back reference data. Seems Skynetish.
fatjack
Reactions:

LightWingStudios wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:28 pm I also wonder why they think people need to even bother with their app at all when they can access the site by a Browser that comes PREINSTALLED with virtually any OS and/or hardware device?

MOFO DUDES!

"The Wheel" is already in the hands of The Visitor and there is NO COMPELLING REASON to buy into installing your app.

Of course if they do install it you could very well be scanning and collecting any and all data/information they have on that device right?
His demographic group does 95% of their online stuff on a phone or tablet using an app. So he assumes we all do that.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

fatjack wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:50 pm
LightWingStudios wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:28 pm I also wonder why they think people need to even bother with their app at all when they can access the site by a Browser that comes PREINSTALLED with virtually any OS and/or hardware device?

MOFO DUDES!

His demographic group does 95% of their online stuff on a phone or tablet using an app. So he assumes we all do that.
Oh I know that. He's a Snake Oil Salesman because you can get MOFO'd using the Browser that came in that same phone without his app.

ID10t
Reactions:

Classic case of what is wrong with the kids these days.
I know it was someone and I think it was a General, but I can't find who or when (looked many time over the years.) But to paraphrase.
"Smarter isn't better, better is better."

Years ago we experienced "PowerpointLess." The old "we've leveraged our collective intelligence to create a 3 dimensional XO grid experience with environmental correlative sounds." You mean Tic-Tac-Toe?

Get off my lawn!
[/rant]
golem
Reactions:

Kids these days?! Based on when he started university he's probably in his early 40's as he may have had to do military service. He's not an idiot and he isn't a kid. He clearly speaks English and French better than many of us will speak a second language. What he doesn't seem to get is that he's trying to launch a technical product without a cofounder with technical experience in a space with a lot of competitors, many of which are free and well established. He made basic technical and business mistakes.
JeffBeck
Reactions:

golem wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:32 am Kids these days?! Based on when he started university he's probably in his early 40's as he may have had to do military service. He's not an idiot and he isn't a kid. He clearly speaks English and French better than many of us will speak a second language. What he doesn't seem to get is that he's trying to launch a technical product without a cofounder with technical experience in a space with a lot of competitors, many of which are free and well established. He made basic technical and business mistakes.
And he pissed us off.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

I laughed when he just blew off the question regarding Facebook @ 7:00. He was clearly uncomfortable with it and his answer was to dance around it with "feature to feature tech speak" that just didn't hold water. He also has no clear idea exactly WHO or WHAT his Target Market is. Business to Business? No large business is going to adopt a platform with a Peekachoo for a logo just for starters. In the end he may simply be just trying for a "buy me out" scenario and walk away with a boatload of cash. Not gonna happen.

Houblues
Reactions:

LightWingStudios wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:50 pm I laughed when he just blew off the question regarding Facebook @ 7:00. He was clearly uncomfortable with it and his answer was to dance around it with "feature to feature tech speak" that just didn't hold water. He also has no clear idea exactly WHO or WHAT his Target Market is. Business to Business? No large business is going to adopt a platform with a Peekachoo for a logo just for starters. In the end he may simply be just trying for a "buy me out" scenario and walk away with a boatload of cash. No gonna happen.
Totally agree. I also notice a large part of his shtick is to make vague references which can't be verified to things he's done or is doing in other countries - "We're doing B to B, mostly in Europe" (Why?), architecture school in France, architecture work in/for other countries (the Saudi Arabian Royal Family). Really? REALLY?