I Don't Think This Video Has Millions of Views Because of His Guitar Playing

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
toomanycats
Reactions:

. . . And what is that guitar anyways? Can't see the headstock clearly. Oh well, does it even matter? :shock:

“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
jtcnj
Reactions:

Keeping it interesting.
Shake it dont break it.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.
fatjack
Reactions:

Well he knows what gets views and will have to watch more to see how well he gets it.
fatjack
Reactions:

edit of sorts. @toomanycats Does it really matter what Robert Fripp plays? And actually he plays in her band . Now if I could find a 61 year old that looks that good jumping around. :twisted:
dabbler
Reactions:

There's a guitar in that video???? :shock: I didn't notice. ;)
toomanycats
Reactions:

fatjack wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:52 pm edit of sorts. @toomanycats Does it really matter what Robert Fripp plays? And actually he plays in her band . Now if I could find a 61 year old that looks that good jumping around. :twisted:
Seriously, is that Robert Fripp? :o
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
fatjack
Reactions:

Seriously ,that is The Robert Fripp and his wife who fronts the band. Apparently they have this whole goofy series shot during covid. British eccentric humor and the need to perform. there is one clip where they cover Paranoid :D
toomanycats
Reactions:

fatjack wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:54 pm Seriously ,that is The Robert Fripp and his wife who fronts the band. Apparently they have this whole goofy series shot during covid. British eccentric humor and the need to perform. there is one clip where they cover Paranoid :D
Now that I think about it, I shouldn't be surprised. Last year Ritchie Blackmore was posting Covid lockdown videos with his hot younger wife.

Ritchie Blackmore British? Check!
Ritchie Blackmore eccentric? Double check!

mickey
Reactions:

It isn't bad, if you mute it. :D
Gandalf the Intonationer
zisme
Reactions:

well that was perplexing

fripp rules though
frogs love to eat flies,
the devil's name, Beelzebub, lord of the flies
evil spirits love to spiritually feed upon those whom Beelzebub rules

joined AGF March 20, 2013
UrenragK
Reactions:

Glad the aircon is working well . . .
golem
Reactions:

I didn't know Toyah is but I looked her up on Wikipedia and holy sh*t has she done a lot for me to have never heard of her.
Partscaster
Reactions:

Way to be, Robert.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
jam
Reactions:

Sheee-it! Can't. Look. Away.
Mossman
Reactions:

Robert Fripp is a frickin' weirdo, and a musical genius. I've been a big fan of King Crimson since I was a teenager... I don't know much about his wife.

I've also been a fan of Ritchie Blackmore for about as long, but I find his wife (while easy on the eyes) to be somewhat cringe-worthy and annoying.
Finally escaping the People's Republic of Kalifornia!

BANNED BY MOMO
OMB
Reactions:

That was Fun
Central Floriduh Ain't it Grand!
Zipslack
Reactions:

Don't miss the new one - "White Wedding" by Billy Idol. They're in the kitchen again, but she's wearing the cheerleader suit.
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

Zipslack wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:25 pm Don't miss the new one - "White Wedding" by Billy Idol. They're in the kitchen again, but she's wearing the cheerleader suit.
And mentioning that the last video "racked" (quotes theirs) up millions of views.
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson