NUCD: 2006 Lincoln Zephyr!

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

New Used Car Day!!! :)

MINT CONDITION AND LOADED WITH EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION TOO!

The Zephyr was introduced mid year in 2006. The Zephyr was re-badged six months later to the MKZ in 2007.

One owner...NO ACCIDENTS...V-6 with 52,000 Miles…Original Sticker Price was $38K...got it for $6,200 out the door.

SWEET! RIDE PATRICK RIDE!!!! :)
Attachments
Front.jpg
Interior-Driver-Side.jpg
Left-Front.jpg
Left-Rear.jpg
Passenger-Front-Interior.jpg
Passenger-Rear-Interior.jpg
Rear.jpg
Right-Front.jpg
Right-Rear.jpg
V6-Engine.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Looks like a pretty plush ride. Should last a long time with those low miles too, HNUCD!
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:28 pm Looks like a pretty plush ride. Should last a long time with those low miles too, HNUCD!
Hope so and quite a step up...my wife finally put her foot down...traded in my 21 year old 1999 Ford Contour for $350 with 3 blown window motors and dead A/C. That covered the sales tax on the Zephyr. :) She has a 2010 Lincoln MKZ that had 25K on it, loaded the same way and which we got last year for $10K. We bought both from the same dealer.
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Rollin Hand
Reactions:

LightWingStudios wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:38 pm
uwmcscott wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:28 pm Looks like a pretty plush ride. Should last a long time with those low miles too, HNUCD!
Hope so and quite a step up...my wife finally put her foot down...traded in my 21 year old 1999 Ford Contour for $350 with 3 blown window motors and dead A/C. That covered the sales tax on the Zephyr. :) She has a 2010 Lincoln MKZ that had 25K on it, loaded the same way and which we got last year for $10K. We bought both from the same dealer.
Former SVT Contour owner here. Did the wiring harness die on you?
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
PsychoCid
Reactions:

Enjoy in good health!
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Rollin Hand wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:02 pm
LightWingStudios wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:38 pm
Former SVT Contour owner here. Did the wiring harness die on you?
Nope. What I got for it as a trade in covered the sales tax. I'm a happy guy since it was 21 years old. :)

Rollin Hand
Reactions:

LightWingStudios wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:43 pm
Nope. What I got for it as a trade in covered the sales tax. I'm a happy guy since it was 21 years old. :)
Well that will be a veeerry cushy ride compared to an old Contour.

I still mis mine, and damn near bought another CSVT recently, until I found out that the wiring harnesses started to die shortly after I sold mine.

Now I just have to wait for the new Continental to depreciate... :mrgreen:
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
mickey
Reactions:

Isn't that the same as a Jaguar X-Type with different sheet metal?
Gandalf the Intonationer
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

mickey wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:24 pm Isn't that the same as a Jaguar X-Type with different sheet metal?
Beats me. I CAN tell you there IS a big difference in the ride of the '06 Zephyr and my wife's '10 MKZ although they look very similar. The MKZ is MUCH SMOOTHER. Maybe the '06 needs some front end work OR they just changed it over those 4 years. I'll have that looked into at the next oil change in 7,000 miles. That said, the Zephyr is a million times better than that old Contour! LOL!