Hey There!

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Mossman
Reactions:

BTW, [mention]LightWingStudios[/mention] I'm in favor of a private section too. I hadn't even thought about that yet. :-)
Finally escaping the People's Republic of Kalifornia!

BANNED BY MOMO
RedLesPaul
Reactions:

By the by guys, one of these days someone needs to clue me in on WTF happened at the old AGF leading to the mass exodus. I still have no idea what actually went down.
pratteman
Reactions:

RedLesPaul wrote:By the by guys, one of these days someone needs to clue me in on WTF happened at the old AGF leading to the mass exodus. I still have no idea what actually went down.
There's a thread I think, bring lots of popcorn and whiskey.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

"No matter where you go, there you are."
AGF Refugee-5159
BrianSkeezer
Reactions:

RedLesPaul wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:12 am By the by guys, one of these days someone needs to clue me in on WTF happened at the old AGF leading to the mass exodus. I still have no idea what actually went down.
https://www.aguitarforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=130

This thread sums it up.
PsychoCid
Reactions:

RedLesPaul wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:12 am By the by guys, one of these days someone needs to clue me in on WTF happened at the old AGF leading to the mass exodus. I still have no idea what actually went down.
Emailed you on 9/15/18 about what was going to happen, and my email subject was literally "forum is controlled by sock puppets."

Short answer: we already knew what was happening the day JeffC took over. It was only a matter of time til we were sold off to Major Tom, whom I never trusted. That's why I emailed you. Turns out I was right, as they tried to roll us into Momoboards.

Based on what I had discovered about certain members, I became rather vocal but was met with resistance via Judas Goats. So I left, and came back to find exactly what I predicted. The Momo guys were even censoring us, if you typed aguitarforum.net the code would auto-change it to aguitarforum.com and such.

Thanks to the AxeShield gentleman for setting up the barracks. I always thought it would be FullOnShred's hideout.
RedLesPaul
Reactions:

PsychoCid wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:48 pm
Emailed you on 9/15/18 about what was going to happen, and my email subject was literally "forum is controlled by sock puppets."

Short answer: we already knew what was happening the day JeffC took over. It was only a matter of time til we were sold off to Major Tom, whom I never trusted. That's why I emailed you. Turns out I was right, as they tried to roll us into Momoboards.

Based on what I had discovered about certain members, I became rather vocal but was met with resistance via Judas Goats. So I left, and came back to find exactly what I predicted. The Momo guys were even censoring us, if you typed aguitarforum.net the code would auto-change it to aguitarforum.com and such.

Thanks to the AxeShield gentleman for setting up the barracks. I always thought it would be FullOnShred's hideout.
9/15/18 I was counting down leaving a company I ran for nearly 14 years to join my current place, so I was preoccupied obviously. I don't remember that email at all. I'll have to go look for it now.