Pretty Neat: The Mooer GTRS Modeling Guitar

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I admire all you guys that can use all this technology effectively but it is just too much to think about for me. I just got myself a digital mixer this year and even that is one that works very much like an analog mixer. It was sort of blowing my mind the first few minutes with it but then it sank into my little brain that it just an analog mixer with all the same inputs/channels but only one row of controls. Just select the channel you want and the one row of controls works for that channel for setting levels. It sure does make things lighter and smaller.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:02 am I admire all you guys that can use all this technology effectively but it is just too much to think about for me. I just got myself a digital mixer this year and even that is one that works very much like an analog mixer. It was sort of blowing my mind the first few minutes with it but then it sank into my little brain that it just an analog mixer with all the same inputs/channels but only one row of controls. Just select the channel you want and the one row of controls works for that channel for setting levels. It sure does make things lighter and smaller.
I would be more amenable to such a guitar if it were some newish design but a Strat is IMHO the wrong platform. A Strat should be a Strat. Plus this kind of tech seems to assume you won't be using any other preamp in your setup which is unlikely.
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

Like this?

FdVWwgWEVmrYyht9zYHGHF.jpg
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

tlarson58 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:17 pm Like this?

FdVWwgWEVmrYyht9zYHGHF.jpg
👍..now just need to sell the amp and pedals I dropped a grand $$ on..