what tv shows everyone into right now

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
artandsoul
Reactions:
Gearlist: sx callisto cus ds tobacco quilt, A2 probuckers.
sx hawk car p90 all stock.
agile al3200 purple black quilt, all stock.
jet city 50w 6l6 warren hanes mod
jet city 100w ltd el34 warren hanes mod
big knob pedals color jumbo, behringer super fuzz, joyo dig tuner, black arts toneworks lstr fuzz" green muff clone"
412 eminence swamp thang 600watts in egnater cabinet

What tv shows everyone watching or binging on?
Ive been watchng halo recently its pretty good , I got addicted to those star wars shows obi one kenobi, the mandalorian, andor. ahsoka.
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Typically the wife and I watch an episode or two each evening before I scurry off to bed. We subscribe to Netflix (no commercials). Currently we are in the middle of 8 seasons of Royal Pains. I cannot wait until it is over as it has not been my favorite. Other than that I watch old sitcoms or westerns. I do like the Story network. I do not have cable so it is antenna TV or free streaming only besides the Netflix. I never watch anything on the major networks and that includes news, weather, etc. I will tune into a local channel during a hurricane event and watch wall to wall, 27/6 coverage.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

'Fallout' and "Better Call Saul' (caught a bit at my Dad's a few weeks ago) look interesting, but I don't watch too much TV (never have) and am currently watching 'Breaking Bad' so the aforementioned makes sense to me.

YouTube news and music videos (gear & jams) is my typical mainstay in the hour or two spent watching the tube.
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
artandsoul
Reactions:
big knob pedals color jumbo, behringer super fuzz, joyo dig tuner, black arts toneworks lstr fuzz" green muff clone"

I also dont pay for cable tv just do free online streaming on sites, Im not paying for tv lol. I watch a ton of youtube as well and couldnt watch regualr tv dam all the commercials.
Better call saul is pretty good just like breaking bad its a winner, still waiting to watch fallout later it looks good.
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
dabbler
Reactions:

The Irrational
Will Trent

Waiting for the next seasons of:
Silo
Foundation

Wish they had continued:
The Peripheral
Westworld
mozz
Reactions:

Haven't watched TV in 27 years. Local weather that's it. Hate youtube unless it's showing me how to change a headlight bulb without taking the front bumper off. Wife has CSI, NCIS, crime dramas on as long as she is awake.
AGF refugee
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

- All of the Netflix's Formula One series are great
- True Detective (1st and last season only)
- Colorado Avalanche hockey

As of March 28, we'll be watching the Yankees. My wife is the big Yankees fan and I'm a big baseball fan in general. As the hockey playoffs get closer tensions will rise because we'll want to watch different channels.

My wife also watches the Tennis Channel. I can't even keep score so it bores me to tears but I can appreciate the athleticism.

More snow expected this weekend so I'm going to hunker down one evening and give the new "Roadhouse" a shot. The first one holds the honor of being one of the best worst movies of all time. Maybe this will measure up.
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
mickey
Reactions:

mozz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:30 pm Haven't watched TV in 27 years. Local weather that's it. Hate youtube unless it's showing me how to change a headlight bulb without taking the front bumper off. Wife has CSI, NCIS, crime dramas on as long as she is awake.
Ditto! Same here! :D Except I would add my late wife did that before she died.
Gandalf the Intonationer
artandsoul
Reactions:

dabbler wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:22 pm The Irrational
Will Trent

Silo
Foundation

Wish they had continued:
The Peripheral
Westworld
Silo was pretty good waiting for next season as well. I havent watched foundation looked it up looks like a future watch for sure. Westworld was good show I remember the westworld movie was wild so had to watch the show its a good watch.
artandsoul
Reactions:

tlarson58 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:36 pm - All of the Netflix's Formula One series are great

As of March 28, we'll be watching the Yankees. My wife is the big Yankees fan and I'm a big baseball fan in general. As the hockey playoffs get closer tensions will rise because we'll want to watch different channels.

My wife also watches the Tennis Channel. I can't even keep score so it bores me to tears but I can appreciate the athleticism.

More snow expected this weekend so I'm going to hunker down one evening and give the new "Roadhouse" a shot. The first one holds the honor of being one of the best worst movies of all time. Maybe this will measure up.
true detective s1 was the best for sure others were good but harrelson and mcaconaughey together is great.
I watched the new roadhouse already its pretty meh lol
artandsoul
Reactions:

I'm about to give shogun a try looks promising with good reviews, don't know what service it comes on I watch it all online free. I hear there's new game of thrones house of dragon coming out its pretty good show
dabbler
Reactions:

artandsoul wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:30 pm
dabbler wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:22 pm The Irrational
Will Trent

Silo
Foundation

Wish they had continued:
The Peripheral
Westworld
Silo was pretty good waiting for next season as well. I havent watched foundation looked it up looks like a future watch for sure. Westworld was good show I remember the westworld movie was wild so had to watch the show its a good watch.
Oh wow, there's somebody on here who likes the kinda stuff I like!

I enjoyed Silo so much that I ordered, and have finished reading, the book Trilogy on which it is based, "Wool", "Shift" and "Dust". And, unlike some other adaptations of books, the changes they have made for the TV series are improvements, IMO.
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

artandsoul wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:34 pm
tlarson58 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:36 pm - All of the Netflix's Formula One series are great

true detective s1 was the best for sure others were good but harrelson and mcaconaughey together is great.
I watched the new roadhouse already its pretty meh lol

Agreed about Road House. Meh.
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
artandsoul
Reactions:

Just watched 1st show of fallout Its pretty wild! Since the whole 1st season is up so easy to binge watch and ive caught up on shogun is pretty good but a lot of subtitles meh!
Ive seen theres a new westworld show is coming out eventually and season 2 of house of the dragon is in june, hard to find any decent tv shows anymore I actually want to watch lol.
dabbler
Reactions:

artandsoul wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:20 pm ...
Ive seen theres a new westworld show is coming out eventually ...
Where did you see this???
honyock
Reactions:

Masters of the Air, worked as a docent at the 390th BG museum (B17s) that were on every mission with the 100th.

One of the docents I volunteered with flew 28 missions as an early replacement. Was interesting to see how they portrayed the 100th vs. the thoughts of someone who flew missions with them.
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I never watch the news. I read the news.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
artandsoul
Reactions:

dabbler wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:26 pm
I have jumped the gun and feel bad! after rereading quotes from johnathan nolan saying they had plans for season 5 but it was at the moment not happening and hes busy with fallout now but still wants to do season 5.
heres a link to the info, I hoped they would do a season 5 but maybe years before its actually done. Sorry to step on your westworld dreams It really needs a real ending not that last season ending bs.

https://www.cbr.com/westworld-season-5- ... t-creator/
dabbler
Reactions:

artandsoul wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:55 pm
dabbler wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:26 pm
I have jumped the gun and feel bad! after rereading quotes from johnathan nolan saying they had plans for season 5 but it was at the moment not happening and hes busy with fallout now but still wants to do season 5.
heres a link to the info, I hoped they would do a season 5 but maybe years before its actually done. Sorry to step on your westworld dreams It really needs a real ending not that last season ending bs.

https://www.cbr.com/westworld-season-5- ... t-creator/
No problem, but you DID get my hours up there for a second! IF they are allowed to close it properly, my guess is the most we would get would be a movie.