16" in 10 hrs

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

The battery died for the last few inches but the gist of it is here. Seven more inches on the way tonight, maybe.

Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

I remember huge snows when I lived in Colorado, but I was in the plains - nowhere near as deep a snow as Steamboat. Sometimes a Jeep is not enough.
Raindog
Reactions:

16" in 10 hours. That's what my girlfriend was complaining about. 4" ain't so bad but to get that 4 times in such a short period created havoc with her.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Send some our way please! We got just enough to make everything white/open the ski hills and snowmobile trails after Christmas, and then bitter cold for a week - but now rain and mid 30's.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
toomanycats
Reactions:

Raindog wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:03 pm 16" in 10 hours. That's what my girlfriend was complaining about. 4" ain't so bad but to get that 4 times in such a short period created havoc with her.

I was going to make a non PC quip about what a groupie for Midget Kiss might experience, but ya beat me to the punch line. F - it, the redundancy is worth the laugh. :lol:

Is attributing a cumulative 16" between four midgets being too generous? How am I supposed to know about this stuff?

Speaking of midgets, the band I'm playing with now recently opened for the 84 Van Halen tribute band. There were no midgets, which was just so wrong! Anyone who knows anything about Van Halen's 1984 period knows that midgets loom large in the marketing. You can see them in the videos. I own an original 1984 Tour Program and there are midgets prominently shown throughout.

“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer