Heinous Christmas Villian

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Screenshot_2023_1206_044117.jpg
toomanycats
Reactions:

Just curious, fielding the question to anyone willing to take a stab at it . . . When exactly did Christmas (and Halloween for that matter) become about women dressing like whores?
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:38 am Just curious, fielding the question to anyone willing to take a stab at it . . . When exactly did Christmas (and Halloween for that matter) become about women dressing like whores?
After I was out of high school/university, sadly.
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

toomanycats wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:38 am Just curious, fielding the question to anyone willing to take a stab at it . . . When exactly did Christmas (and Halloween for that matter) become about women dressing like whores?
Not really limited to any particular holiday around here. Most do it all year around.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Well Halloween is an obvious one. Everyone knows that vampiresses (female vamps) prefer short leather skirts with fishnet stockings and lots of gaudy makeup with extra emphasis on dark eyeshadow, much like the aging cougars hanging out in hotel bars (or so I've been told), who, while not literally blood suckers...oh well you get the drift.

Christmas is a bit different, I think when Uncle Billy stole that money from the Bank, George was ultimately forced to send his women folk out on the streets to turn tricks so he could save the financial institution. Similar to the Federal Reserve prostituting US citizens out to pay for the past and future banking system bailouts.

Ho, Ho and more Ho's

PS I should add a disclaimer that this commentary in no way represents the views of the AGF network and is the sole opinion of the poster. In addition, the AGF network can not be held responsible for any claims arising out of the poster's opinions which may run contrary to certain religious beliefs, ie worshippers of Satan, Christians, or cougar hunters. All inquires concerning content should not be directed at the AGF network but rather sent to UncleBilly@BailyBrothersBldg&Loan.com
artandsoul
Reactions:

when I think of halloween or xmas music I think unknown hinson the vampire county western troubadour lmao , not his best songs but still lol

"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao