Blood and Thunder: The Sound of Alberts (David Field, Angus Young, Brian Johnson)

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
RiverDog
Reactions:

Someone posted a link to this on TGP and I watched the whole thing over the last 2 days. It's really really great and I think everyone should check it out. It's primarily about the origins of AC/DC but it's such a wealth of Australian rock n' roll history!

Aaron
---------------
"What is perfect pitch?"
"Perfect pitch is when you toss a banjo into the dumpster, it hits an accordion and they both break."
mozz
Reactions:

Heard of the Easybeats but never knew any of this. All the photos going back that far are amazing to see.
AGF refugee
RiverDog
Reactions:

mozz wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:11 pm Heard of the Easybeats but never knew any of this. All the photos going back that far are amazing to see.
I had also heard of them and knew Angus and Malcolm's older brother George Young had some success in music before AC/DC were a thing, but I never put it all together that he was part of the Easybeats or that Friday on My Mind was their song. So cool seeing how all of this came together.
Aaron
---------------
"What is perfect pitch?"
"Perfect pitch is when you toss a banjo into the dumpster, it hits an accordion and they both break."
jhull54
Reactions:

This was great! Thanks for the tip. Really enjoyed it, and very informative.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I really enjoyed watching that video. Thanks!
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole