My latest Junk Mail

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

I dunno...could me buying an Epiphone Sheraton be considered 'charitable work" ?
Clipboard01.png
dabbler
Reactions:

Sure, but for it to really be charitable, you then have to give it away... like to me... or someone.

But I am sure that her husband had way more money than that. I think you should split the money up evenly among AGFers. :D
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

Hello,
Although we have never had any reason to ever meet and hence know one another, I would like to share a story and make you want to empathize enough to allow me to scam you. I promise to be polite and friendly until you figure it out.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

BatUtilityBelt wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:16 pm Hello,
Although we have never had any reason to ever meet and hence know one another, I would like to share a story and make you want to empathize enough to allow me to scam you. I promise to be polite and friendly until you figure it out.
I mean I do feel kind of bad that she's dying of lung cancer buy hey Netflix ain't free ya know.
toomanycats
Reactions:

" . . . I may not live longer than required due to my health condition."

That's one helluva convoluted, Orwellian way to say, "I'm sick and I'm gonna croak."
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

You get all the good spam.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

i wonder if she is related to my long-lost uncle in Ziare? Left me $20M and all I have to do is pay $1K for shipping.
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Does she have a car with low mileage?
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
PoodlesAgain
Reactions:

andrewsrea wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:24 pm i wonder if she is related to my long-lost uncle in Ziare? Left me $20M and all I have to do is pay $1K for shipping.
I'll go half with you on that.
Let me know. BTW, I can arrange the "shipping" via Switzerland, trust me
The other farm cats didn’t super love him but the chickens thought he was alright so he became a chicken.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

PoodlesAgain wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:45 pm
andrewsrea wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:24 pm i wonder if she is related to my long-lost uncle in Ziare? Left me $20M and all I have to do is pay $1K for shipping.
I'll go half with you on that.
Let me know. BTW, I can arrange the "shipping" via Switzerland, trust me
Ok...but why does the shipping label say "Swaziland" ?
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

You should send this back to Lady Bird
Mrs. Bird,
Thank you for considering our organization to handle your charitable dispersions, however are you aware that when someone contacts the Tonray"s Ghost Charity for Bandless Musicians concerning handling funds for or, disbursment to other charitable organizations it is customary to include a recomended donation of $10,000 US Dollars or more. We will be waiting your reply.
I have way to much time on my hands sorry. :?
MichaelR
Reactions:

You guys are to jaded I've been moved and sent all my banking info, just waiting on the check now =)