the-rise-and-fall-of-rondo-music/

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
mozz
Reactions:

https://www.fuelrocks.com/the-rise-and- ... ndo-music/

I don't know what this website is, maybe some type of AI rambling. I was looking for info on coupling capacitors in a Fender Champ and came across this. It is totally wrong and a lot of the words are wrong or mixed up. Then there was the Rondo article.

https://www.fuelrocks.com/the-importanc ... itar-amps/

The smaller neck size aids in the development of frets and the ability to play on a guitar with fewer frets. gauges are used to measure the size of guitar strings. Jumbo strings are typically larger than light strings because they are larger. A guitar with a smaller neck size will be more difficult to fret than a guitar with a larger neck.

11 gauge strings are good for electric guitars because they are thicker and have more mass than other strings. This makes them ideal for guitars that are played with a lot of distortion or overdrive, as the thicker strings can better withstand the extra stress.

Clapton was born in Ripley, Surrey on March 30, 1945, to parents John and Betty Clapton. Eric was raised in a musical family and quickly became acquainted with the blues before even being aware of them.
AGF refugee
jtcnj
Reactions:

I hate these gibberish, garbage sites.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.
mozz
Reactions:

Can't say i ever saw one like this before. Either it's a real bad translation website or like i said Artificial Intelligence bots are scouring the web, trying to make sense/putting things together and it's coming out really fuk'd up. Maybe they would make more sense by reading textbooks than trying to piece together everyone's slight knowledge of a topic.
AGF refugee
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

“ The AL2K in Silverburst and the AL3K in Goldtop are my two favorite laptops. ”

I prefer my laptops in more traditional black finish but I could be persuaded.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
thepezident
Reactions:
Gearlist: I got stuff

I will go on record saying Rondo never carried Glarry and Vangoa....
SX used to be called Essex.
And Kurt used to carry Brice basses...Not sure if he still does and dont have the energy to look.
artandsoul
Reactions:

thepezident wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:34 pm I will go on record saying Rondo never carried Glarry and Vangoa....
SX used to be called Essex.
And Kurt used to carry Brice basses...Not sure if he still does and dont have the energy to look.
No more brice bass and this was on site few months ago " the bass guitars listed below will likely be the last shipment of basses we receive from SX. The excessive importing cost (almost tripling now since before the pandemic) makes larger items like this impractical to import. If you ever considered an SX bass, this may be your final chance."
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
toomanycats
Reactions:

The history of Rondo Music according to toomanycats . . .

vvvs 2.jpg

nintchdbpict000248633507.jpg

Wonka-Chicken-2 2.jpg

rise and fall of RONDO.jpeg
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
voodoorat
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:03 am The history of Rondo Music according to toomanycats . . .

vvvs 2.jpg

Wonka-Chicken-2 2.jpg

where azrael?
toomanycats
Reactions:

voodoorat wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:57 pm
toomanycats wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:03 am The history of Rondo Music according to toomanycats . . .

vvvs 2.jpg

Wonka-Chicken-2 2.jpg

where azrael?
He's there behind Kurt Wonka playing his white Agile Reaper as part of the Rondo terror tunnel boat ride.
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
RockYoWorld
Reactions:

mozz wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:55 pm Can't say i ever saw one like this before. Either it's a real bad translation website or like i said Artificial Intelligence bots are scouring the web, trying to make sense/putting things together and it's coming out really fuk'd up. Maybe they would make more sense by reading textbooks than trying to piece together everyone's slight knowledge of a topic.
It would be interesting if that site was made by an AI and it was trained using data from the old site that went to Momo...
If I had something witty to say, I'd put it here.