hath74
Yo!
Life has been... complicated.
Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

tobijohn
Reactions:

RiverDog wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:20 am
tobijohn wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:42 am
RiverDog wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:31 am Whatever happened to the guy who lived in Mexico? I forget his username on the old site.
Hmm, don't recall anyone specific. Anything else that would help identify him?
I want to say his username was something like Enrico or Rico. His avatar is a guy (maybe wearing black pants and a pink shirt?) walking with a hot girl on either arm as viewed from the rear. Possibly on a beach?
Was it C Sotolongo?
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Stig wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:03 pm
mickey wrote:Inforobinhood
mbroadus
TeleMan59
Stig
RayStankewitz
hath74
Yo!
Welcome back!
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
Mossman
Reactions:

mbroadus
TeleMan59
Stig
RayStankewitz
hath74
Yo!
Glad to see you back.
Finally escaping the People's Republic of Kalifornia!

BANNED BY MOMO
Stig
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:27 pm
mbroadus
TeleMan59
Stig
RayStankewitz
hath74
Yo!
Welcome back!
Thanks!
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

mbroadus
TeleMan59
Stig
RayStankewitz
hath74
Yo!

(Best Tony Schiavone voice)
STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!!
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

STIG!!!!! ;)

Welcome aboard fine sir! :)
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
Stig
Reactions:

Rollin Hand wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:53 pm
mbroadus
TeleMan59
Stig
RayStankewitz
hath74
Yo!

(Best Tony Schiavone voice)
STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!!
Somebody hit my music and pyros.
solarpimp
Reactions:

golem wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:39 pm I was going to say that I saw solarpimp on Reverb selling some stuff. I miss some of the mods he did way back. @pratteman isn't on here very often because he's busy with work. I text him every once in a while. Jim/James might be using a different username here, but I also text him every once in a while (he's local).

Chad is a bit further from me but he's still posting on CL/FB last I checked.
I just put more back up lol!
golem
Reactions:

solarpimp wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:26 pm
golem wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:39 pm I was going to say that I saw solarpimp on Reverb selling some stuff. I miss some of the mods he did way back. @pratteman isn't on here very often because he's busy with work. I text him every once in a while. Jim/James might be using a different username here, but I also text him every once in a while (he's local).

Chad is a bit further from me but he's still posting on CL/FB last I checked.
I just put more back up lol!
Indeed! I think I may have just messaged you there. I've got too much gear that I picked up in the last few weeks but you have a few things I'm tempted by.
uwmcscott
Reactions:

MadJack wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:32 pm I'M B-A-A-A-C-K!

Well, at least for the time being.

tobijohn, I know I wasn't on the list you posted in the op, but I remember many of you guys.

I don't know what happened with the old site and don't really care! I hate the pettiness that can occur in small groups.

I'm here for the gear talk!

It was what, about 2015? I can't pull the old posts up, so I'm making a best guess.

I didn't stop guitars and gear, but did get side-tracked for a while and had to deal with personal issues. You may have seen me pop up in some of the other guitar forums, but you guys always seem to pull me back in, with the non-judgmental interaction.

Anyways, expect to be more active than I have been. If not, I'll still be lurking in the shadows!
Welcome Back MadJack! I was just thinking the other day that I might have lost the opportunity to eget that AL3110 or AD201 back that I sold you years ago with the old AGF demise. Or at least lost the opportunity to keep bugging you about it. So...do you still have them? ;-)
MadJack
Reactions:
Gearlist: Guitars: Agile, Douglas, SX, Epiphone, Squier, Danelectro, FireFly, Donner
Amps: MadJack, Vox, Fender, Orange, Monoprice/StageRight, Supro, Gibson

uwmcscott wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:10 am
Welcome Back MadJack! I was just thinking the other day that I might have lost the opportunity to eget that AL3110 or AD201 back that I sold you years ago with the old AGF demise. Or at least lost the opportunity to keep bugging you about it. So...do you still have them? ;-)
Ha-ha! Yeah, I still have them both. They both still sit in regular rotation, though they are higher up on the list. Of course, there are more guitars in that rotation.

The Black Beauty is still stock, just getting new strings from time to time. It's my bedroom LP guitar, played with my AC15C1 and 6G2 I built. My other AL-3110, Brownie, is my living room LP with my Lil' Night Trains and 5F1 Champ.

The AD-201, which got the A5 magnets and '50's wiring gets rocked regularly. It's my standard tuning P90 guitar, played wherever P90s are needed.
MadJack is back!
uwmcscott
Reactions:

MadJack wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:15 pm Ha-ha! Yeah, I still have them both. They both still sit in regular rotation, though they are higher up on the list. Of course, there are more guitars in that rotation.

The Black Beauty is still stock, just getting new strings from time to time. It's my bedroom LP guitar, played with my AC15C1 and 6G2 I built. My other AL-3110, Brownie, is my living room LP with my Lil' Night Trains and 5F1 Champ.

The AD-201, which got the A5 magnets and '50's wiring gets rocked regularly. It's my standard tuning P90 guitar, played wherever P90s are needed.
So your saying.....there's still a chance.... ;-) On a serious note glad to hear they are both with you and still in use, that 3110 is really one of a kind. I had 2 AD-201s that got away, the other one went to Gagoosh from the the old AGF, he was MIA there for quite a long time before the implosion.

And as I said before, if you ever need to thin the herd, just tell me how much and where to send the money ;-)
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I just got an email from The Alchemist. I told David where to find us. He said he tried to log into the old site and they told him he was banned. I sent him a link to this site. Hopefully he will rejoin the herd.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
solarpimp
Reactions:

Just a quick hello to all! I don't get on here near as often as I should!
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

solarpimp wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:15 am Just a quick hello to all! I don't get on here near as often as I should!
I was just trying to recall the handle of that guy I sold a pedal to eons ago ! Welcome back..now I wish I could remember the pedal !
PsychoCid
Reactions:

;)