FINALLY!

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
mickey
Reactions:

After about 4 hours of sitting directly on top of me, the ABSOLUTE WORST of Tropical Storm Fred is finally moving off me!
Fred was a weak tropical storm (about the same as "Super Storm Sandy" that hit New Jersey some years ago.)
And nothing like Cat 5 Hurricane Michael that trashed this area back in 2018!
But the damned thing just sat on top of me without moving for so long both the dog & I were beginning to wonder
if it was going to sit right there forever!!!

At least it is finally heading for Alabama!
Whew! :D
Gandalf the Intonationer
PoodlesAgain
Reactions:

So, beside the "sitting" part, how was it.?
Lots of rain?

With the (relative) heat we (southeast MA) have had in the past two weeks, I am almost longing for some "morning frost on the lawn" feel.
The other farm cats didn’t super love him but the chickens thought he was alright so he became a chicken.
mickey
Reactions:

Something over 12" or so local TV is saying.
About 70 degrees here at the moment.
I'm sick of rain!
Gandalf the Intonationer
MichaelR
Reactions:

I'm glad your house is able to handle that much rain Mickey. A couple weeks ago we got 3" in an hour which put the water in my yard no more than 1/2 inch from coming in the house, I cant imagine 12". We lost one poor teenager girl who got stuck in wash and then before help could arrive was hit by a wall of water poor thing. It's monsoon season here in AZ, we didn't have one last year but boy is it making up for it now.