I have been deleted!

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
tobijohn
Reactions:

PsychoCid wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:00 pm Knew it was coming when Tom first arrived after Jeffc after Mikey
FWIW, Jeff C joined AGF on 7/10/14, his site handoff thread and the day Major Tom joined was 11/22/16...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
Chocol8
Reactions:

They are incompetent morons. Why would you leave the old site up at all? It should have been just a splash screen sending people to MOMO the first day. And why take down the new MOMO version where only a couple people were posting but leave up the forum with too many members to police? These guys are a special level of stupid.
Buddha Pickups
Reactions:

I was finally deleted from the old AGF.
JeffBeck
Reactions:

Buddha Pickups wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:46 am I was finally deleted from the old AGF.
It was bound to happen. Something to be proud of.
Roscoe
Reactions:

I sent my email to have my old account removed so we'll see how long it takes. I refuse to login to either the old site or the new one at this point so to me, this is the only AGF that matters. ;)
mickey
Reactions:

Roscoe wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:41 am I sent my email to have my old account removed so we'll see how long it takes. I refuse to login to either the old site or the new one at this point so to me, this is the only AGF that matters. ;)
They deleted me within 12 hours of my asking.
Gandalf the Intonationer
pratteman
Reactions:

I think they finally deleted me.... those fuckers ruined something I enjoyed for over 12 years.
"No matter where you go, there you are."
AGF Refugee-5159
JeffBeck
Reactions:

pratteman wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:52 pm I think they finally deleted me.... those fuckers ruined something I enjoyed for over 12 years.
Yup. But, screw 'em.
fullonshred
Reactions:

About every other post of mine is not showing up.

Posted this earlier today.

I got my Ban notice earlier today when I tried to log back in at Old AGF.
fullonshred
Reactions:

mickey wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:20 am
Roscoe wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:41 am I sent my email to have my old account removed so we'll see how long it takes. I refuse to login to either the old site or the new one at this point so to me, this is the only AGF that matters. ;)
Mickey I was at momo agf and they still have your posts up. They also have your first and last name listed with your Avatar. Whatta buncha scumbags.
mickey
Reactions:

fullonshred wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:53 pm
Mickey I was at momo agf and they still have your posts up. They also have your first and last name listed with your Avatar. Whatta buncha scumbags.
What can I say? They deleted my login within 12 hours of me asking?
Gandalf the Intonationer
Bubba Zanetti
Reactions:
Gearlist: Let's talk about my Eko's...

Having full names and email addresses listed is not acceptable.
In the Midnight Hour she Cried MoMoMo
fullonshred
Reactions:

mickey wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:03 pm
fullonshred wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:53 pm

What can I say? They deleted my login within 12 hours of me asking?
I guess they just meant they deleted your ability to login. It SUCKS that they would put a person's first and last name out there when it wasn't that way on the old forum.
Kirobhan
Reactions:

When first logging into MoMo it asks for your first/last name. It is those values that are displayed. I entered my username as first name and a blank space as last name. Last I saw before the board went private they also were hiding email addresses.

I also manually deleted all of my threads because I didn’t trust they would follow through. Luckily I didn’t have that many.
fullonshred
Reactions:

Kirobhan wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:22 pm When first logging into MoMo it asks for your first/last name. It is those values that are displayed. I entered my username as first name and a blank space as last name. Last I saw before the board went private they also were hiding email addresses.

I also manually deleted all of my threads because I didn’t trust they would follow through. Luckily I didn’t have that many.
I wish I had deleted my threads. I saved the ones that mattered to me, and could have deep sixed them all but didn't. Oh well.
Usually when a forum or other website asks for First Name, Last Name, I give them something off the wall. Like my "user name" split in two aka, fullon shred. Or First Name = Last, Last Name = First, aka my name is "Last First". Or whatever stupid name amuses me at that particular point in time. pender scozway, firpas tolengraff, sleeten hail, etc etc.
tobijohn
Reactions:

fullonshred wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:29 pm
Kirobhan wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:22 pm When first logging into MoMo it asks for your first/last name. It is those values that are displayed. I entered my username as first name and a blank space as last name. Last I saw before the board went private they also were hiding email addresses.

I wish I had deleted my threads. I saved the ones that mattered to me, and could have deep sixed them all but didn't. Oh well...
The permissions were set up so only a mod could delete threads/posts over thirty days old so there wouldn't have much you could do anyway...
Kirobhan
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:33 pm
fullonshred wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:29 pm

I wish I had deleted my threads. I saved the ones that mattered to me, and could have deep sixed them all but didn't. Oh well...
The permissions were set up so only a mod could delete threads/posts over thirty days old so there wouldn't have much you could do anyway...
I deleted on the new Momo site. Figured the old site would go away at some point.
tobijohn
Reactions:

FWIW, while I still have an active account, they rescinded my moderator privileges. I figured after [mention]nrussell23[/mention] deleted Major Tom's and the new guy's threads, that was inevitable...:)
pratteman
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote:FWIW, while I still have an active account, they rescinded my moderator privileges. I figured after [mention]nrussell23[/mention] deleted Major Tom's and the new guy's threads, that was inevitable...:)
But Nick was doing God's work....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

"No matter where you go, there you are."
AGF Refugee-5159