(Don't Fear) TVvoodoo's Insanitarium

Show members what you're up to! Get tips, tricks and advice.
Chocol8
Reactions:

I posted this pic in the new gear thread but it belongs here as well. A quick pick of my 3 AD-3200'S with their new straps. The one in the middle is No Prisoners Rebellion which I have owned for a while but it is moving from the guitar on the left. The 2TS quilt is getting the new End Times #2 and the black one is getting No Prisoners Stormbringer. There were 3 other straps in this package. The white Frankenfoote one is going on my daughter's bass, and the other 2 are currently TBD as I debate what to do with my AL-3000 and the stable of F brand guitars (all of which are Well-Hung but I may rotate a few). Note: Black Basketweive II not pictured
IMG_1906.jpeg
IMG_1901.jpeg
TVvoodoo
Reactions:

@Chocol8 thank for posting. Would you get miffed at me if I borrowed your photo for the socials?
How is the situation working out with your daughters straps? I'd love to know!

Might as well update what I've been up to.
Suddenly decided I needed to try my hand at developing my own skinny strap design. Flies in the face of all the comfort I've worked so hard to develop... but the challenge intrigues me, and Slash wannabees keep asking

Here's a couple Well-Hung stabs at it:
Still developing.

Couple of Cowboy Prayer floating pad customs sent to Arizona

Mr. Cool (one of my all time faves)

These are called "Burntwood" based on a story of a Wild West Saloon/Bordello tragedy

No Prisoners "Influencer"

And finally "Spice Merchant" which is an ideal tobacco or cherry, or sunburst strap that features those groovy 70's energy colours on beautiful black leather.

Going to have to add one of these to my personal strap stable.

Hope all is well with my AGF brothers, hope you have a great weekend!

I'll leave you with my most recent post in the RiffMasters adventure I'm running elsewhere. This Round 5 "side hustle" challenge was called "Hell's Muzak." Participants were to create their idea of the background music thatvmight be suitable in The Hot Place --- many very interesting interpretations are coming in. The goal was to inspire.

Endless source of eye-rolling dad jokes, aspiring empty-nester, custom strap-maker https://reverb.com/ca/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories