Incoming NPD: Catalinbread Belle Epoch

Broken down by TYPE in Sub Forums.
golem
Reactions:

Still back ordered but at the price I picked it up for, I'd be stupid not to wait several weeks to see what happens. Meanwhile I'm watching demos. I believe this was designed by Howard Gee before the founder died and things got mucked up a bit.

tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

Sounds right. HNPD when it arrives.
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I could not tell any difference.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Over the years I have had some incredible gear that I have no idea what I did with. One of those peices of gear was an Echoplex Tape Delay I had in high school that was the best delay I've ever used. I used it in a band we called 74 LTD and that's the last I remember of it being in my rig and that band went away shortly after I graduated. Some of that old gear now is as valuable as gold. I have been using a Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail as long as I can remember now and not sure if there was anything in between. Sorry just took another trip down memory road.
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

Can't wait to try it!

My friend from PA, Bill, plays the 2nd gen Belle Epoch and it is a kissing cousin to the Dunlop EP3, which I have on my main board. Digital does excellent recreations of tape echo, these days.
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
golem
Reactions:

@andrewsrea It took a week and a half but arrived today. I'm super tired from building a fire pit and patio where my pool used to be but will hopefully try it out soon. I'll bring it by next time I go out there.
golem
Reactions:

I also picked this up for about $60USD at the same time. I don't know if someone made a mistake at the shop, or was just quickly getting rid of stock before doing another large order but that's way cheaper than normal: