Some people on FB Marketplace are not happy with me selling my King of Tone

Broken down by TYPE in Sub Forums.
golem
Reactions:

Apparently I should sell it for what I paid for, so that they can then ask $800+ if they decide it's not worth it for them personally. I like the pedal, but I'm personally not convinced it's better for what I want then the Bogner Blue or Red (which you may notice is on sale at Sweetwater). The Bogners sound as amp like as any pedal I've tried. The King of Tone sounds so close to my Magpie.
toomanycats
Reactions:

I never played anything that could best the Bogner Ecstasy Blue in terms of three dimensional tone, sensitivity, and organic feel.
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
golem
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:14 pm I never played anything that could best the Bogner Ecstasy Blue in terms of three dimensional tone, sensitivity, and organic feel.
The red is great also, but a much higher gain pedal. KoT doesn't color your tone as much. The blue and red do color your tone, but they're so incredibly amp like that it's surreal to me that those tones can be found so cheaply.
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

IMHO, this economy / world condition, is bringing out the trolls on selling sites. Respond to them that you have a KOT special price of $1200 for them, if they act now.
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
golem
Reactions:

I actually had someone bother me with two many low ball offers so I decided to block them. Then they decided to harass me on Reverb! Fun times. Some people can't take a hint.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I had never heard of the Bogner Ecstasy Blue pedal so I found myself watching videos before I came to my senses. I do not need a pedal. OMG and the King of Tone by Analog man is EXXXPENSIVE. I had no idea about that one either. I have been out of the GAS game too long.

GLWTS. They seem to be coveted so it should move.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
golem
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:44 pm I had never heard of the Bogner Ecstasy Blue pedal so I found myself watching videos before I came to my senses. I do not need a pedal. OMG and the King of Tone by Analog man is EXXXPENSIVE. I had no idea about that one either. I have been out of the GAS game too long.

GLWTS. They seem to be coveted so it should move.
I sold it for $888 almost exactly with taxes and shipping. Not to say I got that much. More like $730+ after taxes. Is it worth it? Well you're looking at collectors who have to have the real thing. Me, I'm happy with alternatives.

I really do love the Bogner pedals. Some people complain about the footswitches. I haven't had an issue but I also don't really stomp on pedals that hard.