John Cusack (pedal builder) builds for a lot of boutique companies!

Broken down by TYPE in Sub Forums.
golem
Reactions:

I don't have the full list at all, but I discovered this for myself after buying two Mojohands, a Cusack Screamer Fuzz, and a Honey Bee all made by Cusack this weekend. Bought them direct off of Donner Rusk.

My Honeybee is a newer version of this:

My understand is that this the same pedal more or less from the original designer, Bjorn, but made through a different company. The difference is Donner Rusk has continued to make them and added a few options the original didn't have.

Got the Rook. Supposedly based on the Landgraff OD based on something I read on the internet I'm incapable of verifying.

Also got one of these:

golem
Reactions:

@andrewsrea I'm assuming you'll want to check these out. I'm absolutely floored by this and the one I bought from Donner yesterday:

I legitimately think this might be the better than the King of Tone. Supposedly it's based on the BB but a bit darker. Someone out there says it has more mids.

andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

golem wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:02 pm @andrewsrea I'm assuming you'll want to check these out. I'm absolutely floored by this and the one I bought from Donner yesterday:

I legitimately think this might be the better than the King of Tone. Supposedly it's based on the BB but a bit darker. Someone out there says it has more mids.

Looking forward to it!

BTW, I reverse-engineered your Analog Man KOT. Exactly what I thought it was. It sounds very good and has different gain EQ (more mids, less treble) from the original Marshall Bluesbreaker pedal design.
Live life to the fullest! - Rob