Looking for power supply solution for Line6 stompboxes

Broken down by TYPE in Sub Forums.
dasokay
Reactions:

Hi, new poster here just looking for some quick advice. I have three Line6 stompboxes (DL-4 and two others) that each have their own bulky power adapter and collectively they take up a lot of space and get tangled. I have been looking for a daisy chain or other power solution for them but the commonly sold daisy chains don't fit the jacks in these things, I'm assuming because the stompboxes eat more power than a smaller pedal.

Is there anything out there that could help me save space with power supply for these suckers???
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

1st Welcome to the forum if you love talking guitars and other band instruments have no control over gear purchases, get excited over pictures of gear don't like stuffed shirt elitist that feel if you don't have a certain piece of gear you're beneath them and on and on congratulations "YOUR IN THE RIGHT PLACE"

Sounds like you need a pedalboard 9 volt power supply they're available with 3 4 6 10 however many pedal outlets and you can use them without a board if you want and they also come in a variety of prices from downright cheap to stupid money. Hope that helps good luck and jump in there with posting I for one will look forward to it.
mozz
Reactions:

The dl4 requires 12volt at 1amp, so it's not a regular power supply. Not sure what your other models are/ if they take the same supply. You might have to have a custom supply made.

Edit, seems to be a lot of conflicting info, some say it uses a AC supply others say DC supply. Special sized connector too.
AGF refugee