Updated PedalBoard 3/22/21

Broken down by TYPE in Sub Forums.
Perfect Stranger
Reactions:

I haven't updated my pedalboard lately, and the easiest way is to update the whole board. So for better or worse, here it is...

Top Row:
MXR Uni-Vibe, MXR CarbonCopy, Xotic SP Compressor,Wampler RatsBane, Xotic SL Drive, Wampler Plexi-Drive, TCE Spark Boost, Wampler Belle Drive

Mid Row:
Jackson Audio Belle Star, MojoHandFX Rook, BossWaza Blues Driver, Wampler Tweed '57, JHS SuperBolt v2, PettyJohn Rouse

Bot Row:
Ploytune III, Ehc Humdebugger, Moen Fuzz Moo, BossWaza Super Overdrive, J.Rockett HRM Hard Rubber Monkey, MXR FOD
~Jim~

Even great harmonica players suck half the time! :roll:
Milkman
Reactions:

You’re gonna need a staff that manage all that!

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/sites ... kamson.jpg
image.jpeg
"Everything works if you let it." - Travis W. Redfish

Joined AGF April 10, 2013
ID10t
Reactions:

Milkman wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:26 am You’re gonna need a staff that manage all that!

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/sites ... image.jpeg
Ha-ha
RiverDog
Reactions:

Perfect Stranger wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:05 am I haven't updated my pedalboard lately, and the easiest way is to update the whole board. So for better or worse, here it is...

Top Row:
MXR Uni-Vibe, MXR CarbonCopy, Xotic SP Compressor,Wampler RatsBane, Xotic SL Drive, Wampler Plexi-Drive, TCE Spark Boost, Wampler Belle Drive

Mid Row:
Jackson Audio Belle Star, MojoHandFX Rook, BossWaza Blues Driver, Wampler Tweed '57, JHS SuperBolt v2, PettyJohn Rouse

Bot Row:
Ploytune III, Ehc Humdebugger, Moen Fuzz Moo, BossWaza Super Overdrive, J.Rockett HRM Hard Rubber Monkey, MXR FOD
I can't see your image for some reason. Where are you hosting it?

Looks like you got some real winners there. Killer board!
Aaron
---------------
"What is perfect pitch?"
"Perfect pitch is when you toss a banjo into the dumpster, it hits an accordion and they both break."
aullucci
Reactions:

Looks awesome! I'm in the middle of one of my semi-annual trips down the MIAB rabbit hole. How's that wampler plexi mini? Haven't played that one, but I loved the Plexi Deluxe they sell. No desire to part with the cash or board space for the Deluxe, but if it sounds the same in mini form, I could be tempted...

Enjoy
Perfect Stranger
Reactions:

aullucci wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:27 pm Looks awesome! I'm in the middle of one of my semi-annual trips down the MIAB rabbit hole. How's that wampler plexi mini? Haven't played that one, but I loved the Plexi Deluxe they sell. No desire to part with the cash or board space for the Deluxe, but if it sounds the same in mini form, I could be tempted...

Enjoy
The Wampler Plexi Mini is awesome. As good, or better, that the Deluxe.
~Jim~

aullucci
Reactions:

Perfect Stranger wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:09 pm
aullucci wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:27 pm Looks awesome! I'm in the middle of one of my semi-annual trips down the MIAB rabbit hole. How's that wampler plexi mini? Haven't played that one, but I loved the Plexi Deluxe they sell. No desire to part with the cash or board space for the Deluxe, but if it sounds the same in mini form, I could be tempted...

Enjoy
The Wampler Plexi Mini is awesome. As good, or better, that the Deluxe.
Good news! Not for my wallet, I suppose...
RiverDog
Reactions:

RiverDog wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:44 pm
Perfect Stranger wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:05 am I haven't updated my pedalboard lately, and the easiest way is to update the whole board. So for better or worse, here it is...

Top Row:

Mid Row:

Bot Row:
I can't see your image for some reason. Where are you hosting it?

Looks like you got some real winners there. Killer board!
Aaand now I see the image on mobile. I'll have to check my Firefox settings on my Mac.

As you were. :oops:
Aaron
---------------
"What is perfect pitch?"
"Perfect pitch is when you toss a banjo into the dumpster, it hits an accordion and they both break."
Perfect Stranger
Reactions:

I replaced a couple of pedals two days after I posted this.
Guess I should have waited to post

Replaced J.Rocket HRM Hard Rubber Monkey with an Xotic FX Soul Driven

Replaced the MXR Uni-Vibe with a MXR Smart-Gate

And I have one picked out to add to the board. MojoHand FX Mister-O Phase Shifter

:roll:
~Jim~

dearlpitts
Reactions:
Gearlist: Strat,steat,strat,agile3018,tele ,mustang

Litta fun there
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

Always nice pedal selections on your boards!

How do you like the Wampler Belle?
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
Perfect Stranger
Reactions:

andrewsrea wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:57 pm Always nice pedal selections on your boards!

How do you like the Wampler Belle?
Very similar to the Wampler Flexi-Drive Mini.......but grittier and not quite as much gain.
That may sound weird, but you need to hear them side by side to know what I mean.
~Jim~

Perfect Stranger
Reactions:

I replaced the MXR SuperBadAss Variac Fuzz with a Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive Deluxe. :mrgreen:

Also added the Xotic FX SP Compressor and the Wampler Ratsbane Distortion

Image Image

:ugeek:
~Jim~

andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

^ I am a fan of the Mad Professor SHOD Deluxe!
Live life to the fullest! - Rob