new ehx ripped speaker fuzz pedal

Broken down by TYPE in Sub Forums.
artandsoul
Reactions:

I love some fuzz pedals and have owned over 30 the past few years and this is only newish one in the past few years I'm actually thinking about buying. Never been a huge fan of ehx pedals they have some decent pedals but this sounds pretty good to me . Can do clean or dirty if needed just want to hear a few more reviews of it before pulling the trigger.
On bass its a fart box lol I'm sure it would sound good on bass if you cranked the fuzz more, I'll have to say worst bass example of a pedal ever lol.

"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
Milkman
Reactions:

That bass tone was just awful!

I like the rest though... especially the lead tones.

Dooooo it.... dooooo it....
"Everything works if you let it." - Travis W. Redfish

Joined AGF April 10, 2013
dearlpitts
Reactions:
Gearlist: Strat,steat,strat,agile3018,tele ,mustang

👍🏻
glasshand
Reactions:

I will say that the bass tone is not a terrible reproduction if this is what you were going for:
Partscaster
Reactions:

Could be good, Will it be open 3-D sounding, or compressed like a flat wall? Hard to know.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."