Finally put my pedalboard back together

Broken down by TYPE in Sub Forums.
msc_
Reactions:

A year or so ago I traded and sold a few pedals off of my board and never had the time to get it back together since it was a bit of a monstrosity with over 20 pedals and 3 or 4 power supplies with daisy chains etc..... I've been playing straight into an amp since and have been perfectly happy, but I've got a ton of pedals that I'd like to use at some point. Today I bit the bullet and spent a good part of the day putting together a cleaner, more streamlined version and cleaned-up all of the wiring. This is what I have for now:

Lovepedal Karl>Mission volume pedal>Polytune>Supro Drive>Greer Hammer>Tumnus>Keeley Super Mod Workstation>Nautila>Mel 9>Supro Delay>Belle Epoch>TrancePortal>Dispatch Master>Supermoon>T2>Lil' Looper
IMG_1389.jpg
My new test guitar (sorry, can't get the picture to post correctly)
IMG_1423.jpg
aullucci
Reactions:

Nice. I'm not familiar with the Karl. What's that about?
UrenragK
Reactions:

Looks good!

What do you think of the looper? I'm looking at getting one, don't know whether to go for a cheap one to see how much I use it, or just get a decent one to start with!
msc_
Reactions:

aullucci wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:05 pm Nice. I'm not familiar with the Karl. What's that about?
It's a fuzz pedal, which is one of the reasons I have it first in line. Like most fuzz pedals, It will not work right if another pedal is in front of it. As far as fuzz pedals go, it sounds good to me and is controllable enough.
msc_
Reactions:

UrenragK wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:05 pm Looks good!

What do you think of the looper? I'm looking at getting one, don't know whether to go for a cheap one to see how much I use it, or just get a decent one to start with!
I've had several loopers and the main reason I still have the VOX is functionality. It has 2 tracks with a dedicated pedal and LEDs for each as well as a metronome and tap tempo. It also has amp modeling and effects if you wanted to use it as a standalone unit. It's also fairly inexpensive, they can be had for $100, sometime less.

Some of the loopers I've had have tried to pack too much into too simple of an interface or had too many options. They all do the same thing and all have sounded good, it just depends on how you want to interact with it.