I'm wondering if Lovepedal is done for.

Broken down by TYPE in Sub Forums.
golem
Reactions:

Sean has always been hard to get ahold of. The brand has had no posts on social media for 6 months. I'm starting to wonder/speculate if this is the end of Lovepedal.
peskypesky
Reactions:

no idea

but this is a cool-looking pedal

https://reverb.com/item/32744394-lovepe ... -man-boost
Banned by Momo
golem
Reactions:

I've had more pedals from Lovepedal than any other brand. I'm hoping it's not the end.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

There are over 500 of his pedals currently for sale on reverb if he’s not answering the phone.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
golem
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:34 pm There are over 500 of his pedals currently for sale on reverb if he’s not answering the phone.
True, but I wait for Lovepedal's occasional direct sales. I'd hate never to see one again.
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

Did you ever find out the status of Lovepedal?
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
golem
Reactions:

andrewsrea wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 am Did you ever find out the status of Lovepedal?
No, someone else was saying on TGP that they shut down one of their social media accounts in January (Twitter or Instagram?) about the same time their FB posts ceased. I think he's highly reliant on Chinese parts to build his pedals given his business model which is at least partially based on mass producing pedals in large quantities and then selling them directly to consumers via his website. But he seems very reliant on social media for marketing and sales, so to see him go dark like this is a bit surprising.
Manco53
Reactions:

Those are definitely some great pedals. I have two clones, a Tchula built by our own @rmfroyd (did he not emigrate to the new platform) and a Purple Plexi built by a local fella here in Western Massachusetts, and they are both staples on one of my boards.
golem
Reactions:

I still don't quite know what's going on, but thanks to the TGP I have reason to believe that the website and social media being down may not last forever.