Chris Shiftlett Rig Rundown. Excited that he has my amp!

Discussions by amplifier type.
golem
Reactions:

I won't lie. I really want a tele like that. I could live without the inlays but the P90 Tele Deluxe. Love it. There's really just the MIM version and an $8K CS Fender version. I do see Friedman has a take on it.

I'm pretty excited that the amp demos the older model BE-100 like I have (two instead of three channels).
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

I saw this and was impressed that 1) he did it himself and not a tech, and 2) he seemed like a really fun guy to be around.it
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
golem
Reactions:

tlarson58 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:47 pm I saw this and was impressed that 1) he did it himself and not a tech, and 2) he seemed like a really fun guy to be around.it
1) Honestly, with some of these the techs actually know better about what gear they're using.

2) Indeed, I think that's the thing for Dave, he surrounds himself with people he wants to be around. Not just talented musicians.
idiotsdelight
Reactions:

I was thumbing through my gf's yearbook one day, looking at what Santa Barbara was like in the 80's. I happened upon Shifflet's pic and asked her if she knew who that was. She had no idea. Couple good pics of him in HS punk bands.