Fender Mustang Micro PLus+

Discussions by amplifier type.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Ok...I am really not a great fan of headphone amps, basically I hate wearing headphones whilst playing guitars...however..

@ $150 this thing now comes with a bluetooth app (similar to the ToneMaster MF Unit) and it seems with the amp models and effects and presets and built in tuner this thing might just be the budget version of the $1700 ToneMaster pro unit. Just cable it to your amp input instead of headpones and you have a budget ToneMaster Pro.

Intrigued....Wished Fender would instead make a budget minded ToneMaster Floor pedal...but hey this isn't too shabby..even if it is tiny.

tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

I dunno. My little vox amp plug does all I want it to. I think that I'd be paralyzed by the choices, sounds and capabilities the Tonemaster has.
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

tlarson58 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:55 pm I dunno. My little vox amp plug does all I want it to. I think that I'd be paralyzed by the choices, sounds and capabilities the Tonemaster has.
I see Fender taking the same path and offering a package with the Mini Mustang and a small speaker cab as a package instead if a cheap modeler with foot switches. I agree however, an amp with a clean tone and an edge if breakup tone is really all you need in most cases. I burned out on modelers as there are way too many ways to sound mediocre.