leo jaymz mahogany, ss frets, flame top for 149 amazons

artandsoul
Reactions:

Anyone buy or own one of the these leo jaymz teles in past year? says ss frets , mahogany body on amazons for 149 shipped, i know if its a total loss can return with amazon. But wondering if this is actually worth buying, not worried about pickups just build and fretwork, amazon reviews good but they always do with 70% fake reviews on amazon anymore. link I attached wont show up here so have to copy and paste search on amazon, one is 149 other is 189 with alnico 5 pickups lol but the rest is the same... Leo Jaymz Electric Guitar TL Style - Mahogany Body,Maple Neck and Fingerboard - Selected Flame Maple Veneer with high Transparent Acrylic Pickguard - Six-Saddle Bridge (Transparent Gold Standard)...

61FSJHkkxSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71ooT7Up2ZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
ILuvTeles
Reactions:

IDK, but it is a looker!
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

That effer is $500 Canadian. That's a bit rich.
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
Lamf77
Reactions:

I have this Leo Jamyz Model from Amazon. Other than buying some locking tuners, it was great out of the box. Very nice neck and fretwork. Image

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
thepezident
Reactions:
Gearlist: I got stuff

Wut kind of frets do they have?
I see they make a fluorescent yellow strat which would scratch my itch...
Lamf77
Reactions:

thepezident wrote:Wut kind of frets do they have?
I see they make a fluorescent yellow strat which would scratch my itch...
I'm no expert. Frets are frets. Specifically can not tell you size etc. They are similar in size to my Classic Vibe Strat. They are not stainless steel or anything higher end. And it's Amazon.....no likey, return.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk