Happy St. Patrick’s Day

joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

I don’t have a green guitar in my collection so this is the best I could do! The guitar is a newer model Aria Pro II PE-Lux

[media] [/media]
Partscaster
Reactions:

Thanks Joe. Thats nice.

While trivial, I like how an orchestrated few lines of Danny Boy weaves into the very end of All you Need is Love.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Why Thank You Kind Sir! :)

Patrick
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

Partscaster wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:49 am Thanks Joe. Thats nice.

While trivial, I like how an orchestrated few lines of Danny Boy weaves into the very end of All you Need is Love.
Thank you for taking time to listen! Now I need to go listen to “All You Need is Love” again and see what you mean!
joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

LightWingStudios wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:56 pm Why Thank You Kind Sir! :)

Patrick
You are welcome Patrick! I suspect you had a good personal holiday yesterday!?
Partscaster
Reactions:

joeweinbergguitar wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:11 am

Thank you for taking time to listen! Now I need to go listen to “All You Need is Love” again and see what you mean!
Joe, my mistake...its Greensleeves.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
joeweinbergguitar
Reactions:

Partscaster wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:10 am
joeweinbergguitar wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:11 am

Joe, my mistake...its Greensleeves.

Now I do see what you mean!

[media] [/media]